Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm a Crafty Little Fox...or trying to be at least!

I have started making these wreaths that I am obsessed with!! I don't know if anyone else likes them, but I really do!! I made the felt flowers and I have put them on shirts and headbands too..I think they are so cute. What do you think?

In other news, we put an offer on a house that we love, but it is a short sale and we have been waiting, waiting, waiting....so hopefully one day we will get to move in and I will get to show you all the "re-do's" I will be doing on furniture for our house. So excited!! I love me some good crafty fun!


2 comments:

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

This is way cute! I need to find something like that to keep me sane while I stay at home with our twins :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

Very very cute!
It reminds me of one of my friends opened an etsy shop and these are some clips she makes
http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.177652542.jpg