Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1 YEAR!!



So Aug 22nd was our one year anniversary, and I have to admit it has flown by so fast!



We woke up and hiked up to where I proposed to dig up a Time capsule. Our goal was to go up there once a year and put new pictures and stuff in it. Well, we got up there, and our rock where I had written "Marry Me!" was still there and had the writing on it still, it was pretty cool. Well we dig up the capsule, and the bugs had eaten away the plastic we had it being preserved in, so water got in and ruined everything, so we are going to have to get a metal capsule this time, one that can stand a Utah winter in the mountains.

We then went to Sanctuary in Fashion Place Mall for massages. I can kinda see why Jenna likes these things so much. Man after working so many hours a good massage is a wonderful thing. We were pretty tired and just wanted to stay in the rest of the night, so we just had a movie night.

Good times.

Things Tyler learned from year one:

1. It's ok that Jenna is right sometimes (as much as I hate to admit that)
2. If having a baby is as much fun as having a puppy, then I might be ok with it sooner.
3. Life is good, just make sure those around you know how thankful you are.
4. I hate Carlos Boozer more than ever.

I am looking forward to MANY MORE YEARS with each other!

Tyler




On a side note I thought this was really funny... Bella is pretty adamant about getting a new bone and ripping that thing to shreds. We challenged her to a bone that is about as big as her. She's had it about a week, and I think she is just about to where she can enjoy it. Its been an uphill battle this bone.

5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Happy anniversary you guys. You are a beautiful couple.

Day by Day Design said...

Jenna I am so glad you have a blog! I love all of your pictures, you guys are such a cute couple!! Happy Anniversary!!

Mike and Madelyn said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are so cute together, can't believe it's already been a year!! Congrats

Meg said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ashlee and Sam said...

congrats on the anniversary!! I really miss not hanging out, we should plan something soon!! BTW love your new bed!