Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Fall Y'all!


It's the most wonderful time of the year! I love Fall!! Everything is so colorful and pretty. Ty and I are planning to drive up the canyon and see all of the leaves change. We do it every year and I never get sick of it! I love the pumpkin patches, my Mom's yummy Cider, the crispness in the air, everything!! The only bad part is that I know once Fall comes..Winter is lurking it's ugly head around the corner..and worst of all..SNOW! Boo to snow.

In other news, I quit my job a couple weeks ago. I am enjoying a MUCH needed break from working while I'm going to school. I am going a little looney NOT WORKING - since I have been working since I was 16! I am still loving it. It has given me time to make dinner for my hubby, get things done, start some fun projects and I am much happier! I think I could get used to this..I doubt my hubby enjoys that statement. :)

P.S. I have some fun Fall decorating ideas and recipes that I'm trying out too. If they work out, I will post them and show you the results!

4 comments:

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Amen!!! Fall is the best ever :)I am always looking for fun recipes for the holidays, so you should post the ones you like.

Moffat Family said...

yes...post those pictures!! i want to see what you're doing.

Mike and Madelyn said...

I love fall too! My absolute favorite season. Please post your recipes and other ideas!

Jason Kelly and Graycen Lee said...

Jen I had no idea about your job! Back to school! Yipee! I can't even believe its been a year for you guys either congrats on that a few months ago! Miss you girlie love ya!