Wednesday, January 6, 2010

GNO!

I finally got to go out with my best girlfriends after what feels like forever! There is nothing like a good Girls Night Out to make you feel FANTASTIC!! I have been a little down in the dumps lately and I couldn't seem to figure out why. I blamed it on the weather, the low of the "after the Holiday Season" blues, all the FOOD I ate over Christmas break, etc. But there is something about hanging with your Besties that just makes it feel like all is well with the world again! I had so much fun girls! We need to do it again soon! Muah!



Jen#1 & Jen#2

Me & Meggie B-W!

Nessy

The Bobbi Girls Reunite!




Also, I want to list a couple of my 2010 Goals. I refuse to say "New Years Resolutions" because those never seem to stick very long!

1. Get back in shape and get my lazy bum to the gym!!
2. Learn to cook really well so I amaze my husband with my culinary skills. (I think he feels jipped that his wife didn't get the culinary gift)!
3. Save more and spend less!

Those are just a few..I am doing well so far!

2 comments:

Moffat Family said...

that sounds so fun. i've only had a few of those nights since the boys arrived. i miss them! you look so cute!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Great goals