Friday, November 27, 2009

A New Job...AGAIN!!

So, yes I have another job. I think this one is going to STICK this time! I have had 5 - yes 5 jobs - in 2009! I am going to have quite the taxes to deal with next year. I just decided I am not going to stay in a job I dislike..it's not worth it. My hubby was super nice and let me kind of try out, quit and leave a couple jobs. For that - he is the best husband ever. Anyway, this new job is FANTASTIC!!

Now, I work for the American Preparatory Academy (a Charter School) as a teacher/instructor. I teach 3rd Grade along with a co-teacher, Mrs. Jones (the kids call me Mrs. Haggin which is still super duper weird to me. Haha!) It is kind of like a "get your foot in the door until you finish going to school for teaching" job. The kids are so fun and crazy at the same time. It makes me really want to be a teacher that much more. I also have a couple of friends that I know there already and that makes it easier too. I love love love it a lot already and I am actually HAPPY when I come home from a day at work..which is a totally new experience for me. A happy wife = a happy husband.




Love all of you! I hope you have a fantastic beginning of the Holiday Season!

Jenna

5 comments:

Mike and Madelyn said...

3rd grade huh? How fun! So glad you enjoy it

Raelynn said...

Congrats on the new job! We live right by that school & I am going to try to get Max in there next year! Do you think its a good school?

Jason Kelly and Graycen Lee said...

I bet you are a fabulous teacher Jen! I mean Mrs. Haggin! How cute!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Congrats.. that's awesome.

AmyCurtis said...

So I am posting this a little late -- do you still like your job? I bet you really are a great teacher. I would have loved to have you as my teacher and I bet all the little 3rd grade boys have big crushes on Mrs. Haggin! haha =)