Sunday, November 15, 2009

The First Sign of My Christmas Spirit...

Besides the fact that we got SNOW last night - and a WHOLE TON of it to boot - the first sign that I actually do have a little Christmas Spirit has shown itself. In the form of Gingerbread houses. Last night, my two awesome girl friends and I made Gingerbread houses. Not just any houses...MANSION houses. Let me just say these Gingerbread Men are living the good life in these ones! It was so much fun. Bethany's Mom has these great molds to make these huge houses and they were so much fun to decorate! We spent a good five hours on them..our hands cramping up from squeezing out icing...our faces and clothes were covered with frosting...the candy was all but gone (some eaten and some put on the actual houses)...then we finally got to see the fruits of our labor...glowing lights and all! We had a blast! Thanks girls for a fun night! See the gorgeous (we think so) results below...Yay for the Holidays!

                                           
                  Ashlee's                     Mine                       Beth's

3 comments:

Ashlee and Sam said...

Those houses seriously look great!!! I cant beleive we actually made those. It was great to see you and catch up, hope to hang out again soon!!

Mike and Madelyn said...

Most impressive. Looks like fun! Can't believe it's already snowed there...crazy

Christy said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog. It's fun to catch up with old friends. Seem's like life is great for you right now. It's amazing how time flies.