Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I HEART JUNE!

I have been M.I.A. for a while..I know! It's only because I have had nothing interesting to blog about. Everyone has so much going on and I just haven't been that exciting lately. However, my blogging friends have all been mad at me for not posting anything..(I didn't really think anyone paid attention to our blog anymore)..so this is the best I could come up with!

There is a couple of things I absolutely LOVE in my life..well there is LOTS..but there are a few things that I just can't help but get uber excited about! JUNE...is one of them. Ahhh how I adore the glorious month of June. Here's why:

1. MY BIRTHDAY! Hello! :) Although, this year I WILL be 26! Yikes! When did I grow up! But it's still a birthday, and still a party and I love it! I want to do something really fun this year--so if any of you have an awesome idea..lay it on me!

2. It's the first official month of Summer! Everyone is happy, playing outdoors, the sun is shining, the birds outside my bedroom window are chirping, I get pedicures every other week, I can finally run at night without freezing/frostbite, I get to play tennis with my hubby....ah the list could go on and on!

3. Well, this June is a really special June for ONE REASON....Tyler gets to QUIT Discover Card and get home at a normal hour! He has been waiting 8 years to leave this place and just have one job, not two! He is beyond thrilled - and so is his wife! I can't believe June 1st will be his last day. I can't wait! Congrats Ty for making it this long working 8am-9:30pm for 3 long years! You DID IT!!
(P.S. on this one..I might have to start cooking for him now since he is home at 5..hmmm..wait....I dunno if I'm ready yet!)

4. School/Work is over for the Summer! The best thing about teaching is that June 4 is the last day! I get an actual Summer! I can't believe it. I feel like a kid again! What am I going to do with all of my free time!? What, I ask you - WHAT!? I have a couple of projects already lined up. I hope they turn out - cause if they do..I will be beyond excited! I'm going to CRAFT/DRAW/PAINT people...so watch out! :)

5. For those of you who don't know..MAY is MUSTACHE MAY at Tyler's job..and May being almost over, I can not wait for June to come so he will shave that weird-thicky-creepy-cop-mustache off! Yay for June!


Oh! And CONGRATS to my sister Court and bro-in-law Taylor for finally getting the keys/move in to their amaaaazing new home!
                          Me on Moving Day..I look GOOD!                
The Williams' New House

2 comments:

Kyle and Krissy said...

Wow, I bet Tyler is experiencing freedom like never before! Getting rid of Discovery AND that moustache must feel like a huge weight lifted off his shoulders. :)

Mike and Madelyn said...

Welcome back to blogging! Enjoy the month of June and your birthday!