Thursday, April 1, 2010

Run Jenna...Run!

It's that time again. Time for Tyler to run Ragnar in June and time for me to be running with him. Oh how I long to be able to run 7, 8 or 9 miles so effortlessly like my amazing husband can. Oh how I wish I could glide up and down our neighborhood with the greatest of ease like he does. Try as I might, I can never get into running like I want to. I wish I was one of those people that just ran for "fun." Alas, I am not. However, I am going to make it known that this year I am trying my hardest to PRETEND I am a runner. I will run with Tyler as much as I can and see where it gets me. By the end I hope to be like all you fantastical runners out there who motivate me to whip past you and leave you in my dust.

Ty even bought me new running shoes - the little darling (I got the hint, I got it!). I must say they are the greatest running shoes I have ever had. They are the Reebok Runtones..and they actually work! They are cushy and feel like you are running on air. Also, my thighs, calves and tush are always sore the next day after my run..which has never happened!

Here we go......

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the tip on Mod Cloth. I just can't get over how unbelievably STUNNING you are! Wow (not in a creepy way:)ha.