Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Obsession With Etsy

To say I am obsessed with Etsy is a HUGE understatement. I could spend countless hours and hours on this site. For those of you who have never heard of Etsy.com, let me just tell you that you must visit there. MUST MUST! It's a marketplace to buy and sell anything handmade or vintage. You can find some amazingly great things. I have bought numerous gifts for friends, jewelry for myself, vintage posters, and plenty of other goodies! I have to share my obsession with the world! Phew...I feel so much better now that it's out in the open :)

Here are a few things I am drooling over at the moment:

This 'love' pillow is so cute! (and only $35!)

I want these Vintage Posters for my new kitchen!

How adorable would this French Print be in a kids room!?

This oversized scarf looks so cozy..and it comes in any color your heart desires! 

 I already have two sets of these earrings and I love them! (and at $15 I can afford to get a few more)


So if you haven't already been bitten by the Etsy bug, I suggest you check it out! And let me know if you find anything I might want too :)

2 comments:

Nicki G said...

You introduced me to ETSY a couple years ago & it truly is addicting. The whole time I am working I have the site open looking through all the amazing stuff you can find on there!

Joel and Adrian said...

i love this site tooooo!!! i could shop on here all day!