Saturday, December 4, 2010

...and a Baby makes 3!

If you haven't heard by now, we are PREGNANT(well I am, he is not :)! We couldn't be more excited!! I am even more excited that I have been soooo lucky and have not had any sickness what-so-ever. We are 13 weeks along and due in June..right before my birthday!

Tyler has already been out to Babies R Us and Target (by himself, on his own free will mind you) and bought oodles of baby clothes. Love him for that! I, on the other hand, have not been shopping at ALL!

But...I have been browsing online at nurseries and trying to get a theme of what I like. I have way too many ideas! We don't know whether it will be a boy or a girl yet, but will find out soon! I can't help but oogle over all of the girl rooms that I have seen. If it's a boy, I am going to have a harder time designing a room!

These are just a couple of the nursery ideas I like so far....









5 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I hadn't heard.. CONGRATS!!! That is soo exciting. I'm so glad you haven't been sick. I wasn't sick my first time and it was soo nice.

Annalisa said...

Yaaaay! Congrats! You are going to love life as a mommy. :)

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

CONGRATS you guys!!!! I am so happy for you, you will love every minute of it... There is nothing better than being a mommy :)

Mike and Madelyn said...

Your baby is going to be so stylish :) Glad you are feeling good!

Meg said...

Congratulations Jenna! Hope you stay feeling good.