Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's BLUE!

Blue as in..we are officially having a baby BOY!! We couldn't be more thrilled. Ty and I both wanted a boy...although I was a little more low-key about wanting a boy than he was (he says things like, "Oh man, I can't wait to start forming our basketball team)!

I have to say, going into this, I haven't really felt "pregnant" until yesterday when we went in to find out the sex. But once we saw him on the sonogram, I couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed. It hit me that it was MY BABY in there, jumping around, sucking his thumb and showing us his most prized possession - his little weinee ;). It was amazing to see and we can't wait to meet this little guy in person!!

Only 177 more days to go!

6 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I'm so thrilled for you guys!!!

Meg said...

Boys are the best!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Boys are the BEST!!!

Kyle and Krissy said...

Oh man, I am so excited for you guys! Is it too soon to start arranging a marriage? When they turn 30, of course. :)

Moffat Family said...

Woohoo! I am behind on the congratulating, but know that I am SO excited for you and I hope to be invited to a shower. Boys are so much fun.

Raelynn said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm so excited for you two!! Boys are the best! :)