Sunday, February 13, 2011

At Long Last....

We have so much to be excited about right now! January was by far the craziest month I have ever encountered so I am looking forward to March when things will get back to a more normal state...

A short list of the things we did/accomplished/stressed about/finished....

.....Traveled to Cabo San Lucas for Tyler's work! What an amazingly beautiful place. Being almost 5 months pregnant, I couldn't really do THAT much..which was fine by me. Laying on the gorgeous beach and soaking up the 80 degree weather was absolute perfection. We ate and played and ate and layed around and ate and had an amazing time! It was an awesome "babymoon."







.....Found out we were not going to get the house we had been waiting on for 4 months. We were super sad, but two days later, we found the house of our dreams! We put an offer in, it got accepted a day later and we were off! We closed February 3 and have been busy cleaning, packing and slowly moving stuff over. I am trying to take it as easy as I can, but I just want to be MOVED over there already! We are beyond thrilled. I am just excited I get to decorate a nursery for Baby Haggin (and no name yet either, so he is officially Baby Haggin until we figure out one..HELP!). We are moving to Draper officially this next weekend and couldn't be more excited. After we get in and get settled, I will post more pics of the new Casa! For now, this is what it looks like from the outside :)

.....Have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this baby! He is kicking and moving and we are in love with him already!

We can not be more happy about all the good things happening right now. We are SO INCREDIBLY thankful for everything...we feel like we are checking lots of things off of our "to do" list and it feels great...we can't wait to see what happens next!

2 comments:

Mike and Madelyn said...

Your house looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside and you need to put up a pic of your cute belly! I am sure it is getting rounder :)

Kyle and Krissy said...

Oh, I am SO happy for you! Can't wait to meet little one. :)