Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mi Casa es Su Casa...

Really! Come on over! We are absolutely in LOVE with our house! We waited and looked a long time to finally find the perfect house for us. My initial thought was I was going to have the house decorated and everything would be decorated perfectly in a month...HA! That obviously didnt happen. I have been a little busy trying to prepare for this baby boy (coming soon in June-eek!), family stuff and other life things that have taken priority over the house. However, I have a LOT more done than I thought I would and I am beginning to feel like its our home, not just a house..which makes me very happy! So I thought I would post some pics of what it looks like now just so those of you who wanted to see it can see it!

Front of House

                              Kitchen

Dining Room (with the table and chairs we repainted and repurposed! Love!)

   Living Room 

Master Bedroom

Master Bath (hard to see but there is an amazing shower and big tub)

Family Room

Baby's Room
(loooong way to go still)..but at least the crib is up!

The Man Cave..and Bella's

Half Bath

LOVE my Laundry Room..so roomy!

Full Bath Upstairs
(soon to be taken over by Baby)

Backyard/deck
It needs a lot of work still but there is a slide off the deck
that I can't wait to see our little guy use!

Also..I just have to say that I love this guy! We have been together 7 years now! He makes my life so much better every day. He has been the most patient, loving husband ever while I have been pregnant. He has bought more baby clothes than I have and he is going to be a great Dad. Love him!


3 comments:

Nicki G said...

Congrats again on the cute home, love the colors! Cute home for a cute family :) So excited for you to have your little man!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Your house looks sooo darling, my brother and his wife used to live in this neighborhood, small world!

Mike and Madelyn said...

I am in LOVE with your house! So cute! I am totally coming to visit, very soon--I'll be in UT next month for a couple of weeks