Monday, May 2, 2011

Six More Weeks....

That's right, people..I'm going to be an official Mom in 6 short weeks! Yikes! I was just saying that I have been pretty spoiled with how easy this pregnancy has been. I must have forgotten to knock on wood, because the last week has been pretty painful! My back is aching EVERY day, feet and hands are swollen, I am all of a sudden nauseous every day (food does NOT sound good), and sore pretty much everywhere.

Come to find out, I have a kidney infection! Boo! I had to go to InstaCare at the urgent nudging of my hubby, because I didn't want to be a baby having a baby!! It's really a good thing my husband worries more than I do. So, I've been down and out for the last couple of days just resting and taking antibiotics. It feels like a really bad case of the flu and it's no bueno! Especially when I am in "nesting mode" and am trying to clean, prep and decorate the house and the nursery...Grrrrrrr..!

Hopefully, it won't be horribly terrible for much longer. I am just at that stage where I am READY READY READY for him to be here! Also, we still don't have a name picked out..but here are the frontrunners..
  • Davis
  • Henry
  • Lucas
  • Asher
Any favorites? Help! Let me know!!

PS...we finally got our new washer/dryer..and I have to admit, I have never been more excited to do laundry! Who knew appliances could be so pretty? Yay!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Kidney infections are no fun. And being pregnant with one is worse. Hope you get on the mend soon. Have fun nesting. Your life will forever change in a few short (long) weeks. We'll have to get together when I'm there in a few weeks. Talk soon. Meg

Nicki G said...

So excited for you guys! As far as the names go, I would say I like Davis and Lucas the best... Henry Haggin sounds to me a little like a character in an old western...

The Jensen's said...

it is coming up so fast, I love the name Asher, It was one of my picks for my boys, we went with Austin. I know it is hard to but enjoy the time you have as just you and Tyler cause before you know it every thing will change. For the better, but it will change!!! good luck

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jen . . . 6 weeks? I need to get going on your print! Hope you take this time to RELAX, enjoying running into a store "real quick" and sleep in!