Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Due Date is here!..but Davis is not!

Today is D-day...or..it's supposed to be! But alas, no baby is here. I am not really that surprised, because I haven't been making any progress lately. He just really likes it in there I guess! So I am trying to enjoy my last few days (hopefully not weeks) of being pregnant and just having some freedom! I know he will come when he is ready..but I just want to meet him already!!

I do have his room pretty much done though, which is a huge relief. Now all it needs is a baby and lots of cute newborn pics to fill it up with!

So until he comes, I am going to sit in his nursery and convince him how awesome it is in there!

It'll be interesting to see which comes first..the baby or my 27th birthday on Thursday!? We shall see!!



The amazing bedding my friend made for me!


I love the deer with the tube socks..it makes me laugh :)

All the cute clothes

Chalk tags!

Owl hat my cute Mom gave me


The sign I made..I love this poem

10 comments:

Meg said...

Davis' nursery is adorable. It was so fun seeing you and in July I can't wait to meet your little boy.

LaurenHoya said...

I love the owl hat that your mom got! Hope he arrives soon - good luck!! I'll call Tay and Courtney for the details :)

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Wow, you did such a darling job on the baby room--sooo cute!!! I wish oyu guys the best in your upcoming bundle of joy, hopefully within the next few days :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

SUCH A CUTE NURSERY!!! That's amazing. What is Davis' name made out of on the wall. I love it. Good luck with everything and cant wait to hear the good news.

Nicki G said...

Such a cute nursery Jenna. Maybe he is waiting to be your birthday present :)

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Jenna, I am LOVING your nursery!! It is so beautiful! I can't wait to see your little man!

Mike and Madelyn said...

Has to be the cutest little boy nursery ever! He should be way excited to come out and see it :) Hopefully he will soon!

Cami said...

The nursery is so adorable! I love it! Congrats on the little baby boy! I'll be sending something in with Brock to give Tyler.

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merek-bubur-bayi-instan-terbaik

Anonymous said...

金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天 , 金瓶梅聊天